This refreshing and easy to make Summer Sangria with white wine, simple syrup, brandy, peach slices, guava juice, and lemon-lime soda. White wine sangria is super easy to make with only a few ingredients.
Post contains affiliate links
Summer Sangria Recipe
Summer Sangria is refreshing and the perfect drink for your backyard gatherings and picnics. This summer you’re guests are guaranteed to be loving sipping on this easy sangria recipe as they enjoy your backyard gathering or picnic.
How to make White Wine Sangria:
Simply pour the wine, simple syrup, and brandy into a large drink dispenser. Add plenty of ice along with ample slices of fresh peaches. You could really add any fruit to this you desire. For many white sangria recipes, I tend to add a mix of orange, and apples slices. This sangria recipe with triple sec is super easy to make.
Having a backyard picnic? Set up a drink station with a few different options. These drink dispensers are reasonably priced and display your sangria and mixed drinks wonderfully.
How long does white wine sangria last?
If kept refrigerated or chilled, it will last for a few days. But it is best enjoyed the day its made.
For more great summer recipes be sure to try my Orange Dreamsicle Cake, Punch Recipe, Easy Strawberry Cocktail, Pink Bikini Cocktail, Homemade Blueberry Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, and Blackberry Pie Recipe.
I hope you’re sipping on sangria and enjoying the flavors! Please take a moment to leave a star rating and share on social media using the hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
- 1 bottle dry white wine 750 ml
- 1 bottle Pink moscato wine 750 ml
- ¾ cup brandy
- 1 ½ cups simple syrup cooled
- 1 container mango or guava nectar 33.8 fl ounces
- 2 cans sprite or lemon lime soda
- 6 peaches sliced for garnish
- plenty of ice
- fresh mint for garnish if desired
- In a large drink dispenser or gallon pouring pitcher, add plenty of ice, then add both bottles of wine, brandy, simple syrup, and mango or guava nectar. Stir with a large spoon to combine.
- Add plenty of slices of fresh peaches to the sangria and push around with a large spoon.
- Add the cans of sprite and more ice if needed. Serve with additional ice and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired. The flavors will be even better if they are allowed to sit for 30 minutes prior to serving.
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.