Homemade Strawberry Lemonade is easy to make with fresh strawberries, lemon juice, sugar, and ice cubes. Homemade lemonade tastes so much better than store bought and is so easy to make!
Don’t you just love a refreshing glass of homemade lemonade on a hot summer day? Creating yummy flavorful drinks at home is super simple. Summer is here, sunflowers are blooming and I’ve got the screen door open with a great Southern breeze blowing through. My strawberry lemonade recipe has never been easier and once you do, you’ll never buy anything store bought again!
All you need is a fine mesh strainer. Depending on how much pulp you prefer, you can decide if you just want juice from strawberries or a little bit of pulp. It’s all to your personal preference. Be sure and try my other lemonade recipe, Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade, Homemade Sweet Tea, and Raspberry Iced Tea.
How to make Easy Strawberry Lemonade:
To make strawberry lemonade start you’ll need fresh strawberries, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and water. Strawberries are pureed in a blender with a cup of water. Then combined with the rest of the ingredients to make refreshing lemonade. Chill for a few hours before pouring over ice cubes in glasses, add strawberry slices, lemon slices, and fresh mint for garnish.To make homemade lemonade, you need to make a simple syrup. Which is equal parts sugar and water. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and pour over granulated sugar. Stir to dissolve. Sugar will not dissolve properly in cold water.
Fresh strawberry slices, lemon slices, and fresh mint are perfect garnishes for this easy lemonade recipe.
Now don’t you wish you were sipping on this homemade lemonade!? It’s tart, sweet and with fresh strawberries the perfect summer drink. Strawberry Fruit Bars are also very refreshing for summer.
Did you make one of my recipes?! If you have a moment, leave a comment with a star rating. Did you make one of my recipes, please share on social media and tag #afarmgirlskitchen
Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- 2 cups lemon juice
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups cold water divided
- 2 cups strawberries
- plenty of ice cubes
- strawberry slices for garnish
- lemon slices for garnish
- fresh mint for garnish
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil to create a simple syrup. Add the sugar into the pouring pitcher. Pour the hot water over the sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Add the lemon juice to the simple syrup mixture.
- Add strawberries and 1 cup of water to a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into the lemonade and stir. You can strain out some of the strawberry pulp and seeds with a find mesh strainer if you prefer.
- Chill the lemonade for several hours before serving. Serve over ice and add strawberry slices, lemon slices, and fresh mint for garnish.
Disclosure: A Farmgirl’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com