This festive Holiday Punch is made with fresh fruit juices, frozen lemonade, and lemon-lime soda. Non alcoholic holiday punch will be the hit of your holiday gathering.
Every year we celebrated Christmas at my grandparents house the weekend before Christmas. This is my grandmother’s Christmas punch recipe. Each family member would bring a home cooked dish to the holiday gathering.
This punch recipe is so simple to make with only 5-ingredients! It only takes a few minutes to throw this holiday punch together. Delicious sweet and tangy flavors from the fruit juices along with fizziness from the lemon-lime soda.
Why this recipe works:
- Made with simple ingredients, readily available in your local grocery store.
- Only 4 ingredients! Throw this punch together in less than 5-minutes!
- Perfect holiday punch for a crowd with amazing flavors. Inexpensive ingredients!
- Non Alcoholic – This non-alcoholic punch recipe is perfect for kids and adults!
Find these cute stemless wine glasses right on Amazon! They are the perfect way to serve this easy holiday punch!
- Cranberry Juice – Sweet and tart cranberry juice is perfect and festive for the holidays.
- Pineapple Juice – Fresh pineapple juice add sweet, yet tart flavors to this punch recipe.
- Frozen Lemonade – Frozen lemonade adds such great flavor to this punch. Locate it easily in the freezer section near the frozen berries.
- Lemon-Lime Soda – Gives it a splash of citrus and fizzy. Use whatever brand you prefer, I used Sprite.
- Fresh Cranberries – Add fresh or frozen cranberries for a pop of color for a garnish.
- Orange Slices – Fresh orange slices are a nice touch for a garnish. Also add them to your ice ring (directions below!)
How to make Holiday Punch:
Step 1: Squeeze the container of frozen lemonade into a large drink dispenser or punch bowl.
Step 2: Add the cranberry juice cocktail, pineapple juice, and sprite. Gently stir to combine. Add plenty of ice or an ice ring.
Step 3: Serve over ice and garnish with slices of oranges and fresh cranberries.
How to make an Ice Ring for Punch:
Step 1: Pour a little water into the bottom of a Bundt or fluted tube cake pan. Add slices of orange slices, lime slices, and cranberries. Freeze until set.
Step 2: Working in layers, continue to add water a little at a time and layers of fruit until the pan is full. Plop back in the freezer with each layer added.
Step 3: Let the ice ring freeze for several hours or overnight to fully set.
Step 4: Remove from the pan– Invert the pan and run hot water on the exterior of the pan to easily remove the ice ring. Set on a sheet pan and keep in the freezer until you are ready to use.
This Christmas punch is super easy to make and not too sweet. Be sure and serve over plenty of ice. To make holiday punch with sherbet, simply add a scoop of orange sherbet to each glass before you pour the holiday punch. Oh, how delicious does that sound?!
Get some faux ice cubes and fill the bottom of your drink dispenser with them, just up to the nozzle. This will prevent any fruit pieces, etc. from clogging the nozzle and keep your drinks flowing nicely! Find them on Amazon.
Yes! Want to make this an adult beverage? Add ¼ cup of rum or vodka to the recipe.
Homemade DIY Christmas Gifts:
Christmas Cookie Recipes:
One of my absolute favorite holiday desserts is my grandma’s Cream Puffs Recipe.
Did you make one of my recipes? Please take a moment to leave a star rating. Also, if you are on Pinterest, please feel free to leave a comment there and a photo if you have one! Follow A Farmgirl’s Kitchen on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST and subscribe my mailing list for ALL the latest recipes!
- 1 (64-ounce) container Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (14-ounce) container pineapple juice
- 1 container frozen lemonade
- 1 can Sprite or lemon lime soda
- orange slices (for garnish)
- fresh cranberries (for garnish)
- plenty of ice
- Squeeze the container of frozen lemonade into a large drink dispenser or punch bowl.
- Add the cranberry juice cocktail, pineapple juice, and sprite. Gently stir to combine. Add plenty of ice or an ice ring.
- Serve over ice and garnish with slices of oranges or any citrus and fresh cranberries.
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.