Pink Bikini Cocktails are a sweet and tropical tasting cocktail that is super easy to make and are perfect for your picnic or backyard gathering.
Malibu is an original coconut rum from the Caribbean, where the feeling of summer shines all year round. Malibu is a natural summer choice for every fun starter. Summer is when I feel the most happy, relaxed, and free, and we want to help everyone else experience the best summer of their lives. Summer simply wouldn’t be summer without Malibu Rum.
Creating a simple summer inspired cocktail with Malibu rum is so easy! We’re staying home and creating great summer inspired drinks and food for our close friends to enjoy! This summer, we bought a new charcoal grill and have hosted a few picnics with close family friends. I’m sure your friends will enjoy this delicious cocktail as much as we do! So, pull up a chair and sip on this as you soak up the summer sun around the pool!
How to make a Pink Bikini Cocktail:
Step 1: Pour raspberry lemonade into a large pouring pitcher.
Step 2: Add Malibu Rum and Amaretto and stir.
Step 3: Add ice to cocktail glasses. Then add frozen scoops of orange sherbet on top of the ice. (Tip: You can pre-scoop the sherbet and place on a small sheet pan lined with parchment paper and place back in the freezer until you are ready to serve these cocktails. This will make it easier if you’re making a bunch of cocktails.)
Step 4: Pour the cocktail over the orange sherbet and ice.
Step 5: Garnish with wooden picks of fresh orange slices, raspberries, and a fresh mint leaf.
Looking for more incredible drink ideas? Be sure and visit Celebratory Sips.
SIP EASY. ENJOY MALIBU RESPONSIBLY. MALIBU® Caribbean Rum With Coconut Liqueur. 21% – 24% Alc./Vol. ©2017 Pernod Ricard USA, New York, NY
Do you love my recipes?! If you have a moment, please leave a star rating!
Pink Bikini Cocktail
- 1 (1.75 liter) bottle raspberry lemonade
- 1 3/4 cups Malibu Coconut Rum
- 1 cup amaretto liqueur
- orange sherbet
- fresh raspberries for garnish
- orange wedges for garnish
- mint leaves for garnish
- wooden cocktail picks
- Combine the raspberry lemonade, Malibu Coconut Rum, amaretto liqueur in a large pouring pitcher. Stir well.
- Add ice to cocktail glasses and place a scoop of orange sherbet on top of each glass.
- Gently pour the cocktail mixture over the ice and sherbet in each glass. Add a straw and pick with fresh raspberry, orange wedge, and mint leaf to each glass. Enjoy immediately.