These homemade Raspberry Oatmeal Bars are probably one of the easiest dessert bars to make. Raspberry Bars are made with an oatmeal cookie base, store-bought or homemade raspberry jam, and oatmeal crumb topping.
Post contains affiliate links
To make raspberry oatmeal bars, you simply make a crumb mixture. Start by creaming together softened butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Then add flour, rolled oats, salt, and baking powder. Press half of the mixture firmly into a 9×13-inch baking pan. Spread with raspberry jam, then top with remaining oatmeal crumb mixture. Plop in the oven for about 45 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into bars.
These bars are so simple to make, you’ll be making a batch every week! I used Smucker’s raspberry jam with seeds. Because, raspberries are supposed to have seeds. But, you could use seedless raspberry jam, or any other flavor of jam you prefer. Raspberry streusel bars are so easy to make and have a delicious streusel topping. Try my S’more bars for a delicious dessert bar.
How to make Raspberry Oatmeal Bars:
Step 1: Cream together the brown sugar and softened butter. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula.
Step 2: Add the vanilla extract, rolled oats, flour, salt, and baking powder; stir to combine. Again scraping the bottom and sides of the mixing bowl with a rubber spatula.
Step 3: Press half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
Step 4: Spread the jam over the bottom layer using a large spoon or rubber spatula. (I love ThermoWorks mini spatulas for getting jam out of the jar!)
Step 5: Crumble the remaining oatmeal mixture over the top of the raspberry jam layer.
Step 6: Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 45-50 minutes, or until lightly browned and jam is bubbling. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Have you made my Raspberry Oatmeal Bars?? I’d LOVE to hear from you! If you have a moment, please leave a comment with a star rating!
Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) unsalted butter softened
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 18-ounce jar raspberry jam Smucker's or your favorite brand
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x14-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla extract, rolled oats, flour, salt, and baking powder and stir to combine. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl occasionally with a rubber spatula.
- Press 3/4 of the oatmeal mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the jam over the bottom layer.
- Crumble the remaining oatmeal mixture over the raspberry jam layer.
- Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and the jam is bubbling. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Disclosure: A Farmgirl’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com