Frozen Hot Chocolate with a wonderful frozen texture, pieces of cookies, caramel sauce, and a rich chocolaty taste is the perfect frozen treat. This frozen hot chocolate is a the most refreshing milkshake.
Are you ready for one of the most delicious treats? Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate is so simple to make and the perfect frosty indulgent treat you’ll ever taste! With just a few simple ingredients and a blender, you’ll be sipping on chocolate goodness in no time!
For more great dessert recipes be sure and try Blackberry Pie Recipe, Apple Crisp, Apple Pie, Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Filling, and Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting. Definitely try topping warm Apple Hand Pies with caramel sauce and whipped cream! Those are so good!
Don’t you just love Hot Cocoa Mix?! And I love that we can make it into a frosty treat during the summer or whenever the mood hits you for a chocolaty cold drink.
How to make Frozen Hot Chocolate:
Step 1: In a blender mix together the milk and packets of Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix.
Step 2: Blend the milk and hot chocolate until combined well.
Step 3: Add ice to the blender and fill to the top. Blend until all of the ice is chopped up to small pieces.
Step 4: Scoop a some vanilla ice cream layered in between the frozen hot chocolate and onto the top of each glass. Then top with whipped cream and place a few cookie pieces.
Step 5: Drizzle with a small spoonful of caramel sauce. Serve immediately with long ice cream spoons and straws.
(For the cutest dessert and ice cream glasses order these!)
If you could only reach in these pictures and grab a glass of this Frozen Hot Chocolate drizzled with caramel sauce. Oh my goodness was it SO delicious!!
Did you make one of my recipes? Please take a moment to leave a star rating. Also, if you are on Pinterest, please feel free to leave a comment there and a photo if you have one! Follow A Farmgirl’s Kitchen on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST and subscribe my mailing list for ALL the latest recipes!
Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 4 packets milk chocolate hot cocoa mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- ice cubes
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped Cream for topping
- coconut dream cookies cut into small pieces
- caramel sauce (store bought) for topping
- In a blender mix together the milk and packets of milk chocolate hot cocoa mix. Blend until combined well.
- Add ice to the blender and fill to the top. Blend until all of the ice is chopped up to small pieces.
- Scoop a little frozen hot chocolate into each cup, then top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. Continue to layer until you have filled each cup to the top.
- Drizzle with a small spoonful of caramel sauce. Top with whipped cream and pieces of cookies. Serve immediately with long ice cream spoons and straws.
Blend the milk, ice, and Swiss Miss and place the entire blender back in the freezer to keep it ice cold while you prepare everything. Use whatever type of cookies you love!
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.