Frozen Hot Chocolate with a wonderful frozen texture, pieces of cookies, caramel sauce, and a rich chocolaty taste is perfect for a summer treat. This frozen hot chocolate is a refreshing milkshake that is perfect for keeping cool this summer.
Growing up on a small family farm, it’s so important to me that we support local farms and growers. Swiss Miss® is made with real milk! For more than 50 years, they’ve been creating their signature Swiss Miss® blend in a real dairy in Menomonie, Wisconsin. Which helps support more than 80 local dairy farms that supply them with farm-fresh milk every day, and we package all of our products here in the USA.
For more great dessert recipes be sure and try Blackberry Pie Recipe, Apple Crisp, Apple Pie, Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Filling, and Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting. Definitely try topping warm Apple Hand Pies with caramel sauce and whipped cream! Those are so good!
Are you ready for one of the most delicious treats? Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate is so simple to make and the perfect frosty indulgent treat you’ll ever taste! With just a few simple ingredients and a blender, you’ll be sipping on chocolate goodness in no time! Don’t you just love Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix?! And I love that we can make it into a frosty treat during the summer or whenever the mood hits you for a chocolaty cold drink.
How to make Frozen Hot Chocolate:
Step 1: In a blender mix together the milk and packets of Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix.
Step 2: Blend the milk and hot chocolate until combined well.
Step 3: Add ice to the blender and fill to the top. Blend until all of the ice is chopped up to small pieces.
Step 4: Scoop a some vanilla ice cream layered in between the frozen hot chocolate and onto the top of each glass. Then top with whipped cream and place a few cookie pieces.
Step 5: Drizzle with a small spoonful of caramel sauce. Serve immediately with long ice cream spoons and straws.
(For the cutest dessert and ice cream glasses order these!)
I love the versatility of Swiss Miss® and how you can use it to create a delicious frozen treat at home during the summer months. If you could only reach in these pictures and grab a glass of this Frozen Hot Chocolate drizzled with caramel sauce. Oh my goodness was it SO delicious!!
Do you love my recipes?! If you have a moment, please leave a star rating! Did you make one of my recipes? Please share on social media and hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
Caramel Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 4 packets Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- ice cubes
- vanilla ice cream
- Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping 13oz. for topping
- coconut dream cookies cut into small pieces
- caramel sauce (store bought) for topping
- In a blender mix together the milk and packets of Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Blend until combined well.
- Add ice to the blender and fill to the top. Blend until all of the ice is chopped up to small pieces.
- Scoop a little frozen hot chocolate into each cup, then top with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. Continue to layer until you have filled each cup to the top.
- Drizzle with a small spoonful of caramel sauce. Top with Reddi-wip® Original Whipped Topping and pieces of cookies. Serve immediately with long ice cream spoons and straws.
Blend the milk, ice, and Swiss Miss and place the entire blender back in the freezer to keep it ice cold while you prepare everything. Use whatever type of cookies you love!
Disclosure: A Farmgirl’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com