Get ready for your football gathering with this recipe for Brownie Batter Football Dip. This brownie batter dip is easy to make with bought ingredients and so yummy!
Are you looking for something delicious to serve for your football or tailgating gathering?
If you’re like us and hosting a handful of hungry men to watch the big game, you’ll want to make sure they’ve got plenty to feast. This includes my Brownie Batter Football Dip. This one is yummy chocolatey goodness. Simple to make with store-bought brownie mix and some other ingredients. I’m going to be serving this one up with some pretzels and graham cracker sticks. Who doesn’t LOVE a great chocolate dessert that’s easy to make and shaped in a football?! It will be the talk of your small gathering!
Now, I’m not a huge football fan. But I love entertaining and definitely love to cook and bake. So I’ll let the boys watch football and I’ll keep them well fed. Because if they leave this house hungry, there’s something wrong with them! I’ll come back and join the excitement during all of the really outrageous Superbowl commercials! Cannot wait to see them! Grab a big bowl of my Classic Chili Recipe, Easy Beef Stew, Beef Tips with Mushrooms, Buffalo Chicken, and Buttermilk Chicken to get your game day going! What are your favorite things to make for your football game watching?!
For even more great recipes, be sure and try Salted Football Beer Pretzels, Baked Potato Soup, Easy Beef Stew, and Chicken Fajitas. And some great drink recipes – White Sangria Recipe, Pink Bikini Cocktails, Raspberry Iced Tea, and Strawberry Lemonade.
Do you love my recipes? If you have a moment, please leave a star rating! Did you make one of my recipes?! Please share on social media and hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
Brownie Batter Football Dip
Brownie Batter Dip
- 1 (18-19-ounce) brownie mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 sleeve graham crackers crumbs
- 16-18 miniature Snickers bars
- chocolate sprinkles or crushed Oreo cookies
- store bought vanilla frosting
- 1 package graham cracker dippers
- 1 bag pretzels
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- In a double boiler, over low heat, melt together the chocolate chips, butter and heavy whipping cream. Once it starts to melt, stir until smooth. Turn off the heat and let sit on the stove until you are ready to use it.
In a large mixing bowl, using either an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together the brownie mix, graham cracker crumbs, butter and cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the marshmallow fluff. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl occasionally. Cut the snickers bars into little pieces and toss into the mixture. Folding them in.
- Spread the mixture out on a parchment lined half sheet pan. Shape it into a football shape, using your hands. Cover with chocolate ganache, spread with a rubber spatula or butter knife. Coat it generously with chocolate sprinkles. Let it set up for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator. Make football laces with either vanilla frosting. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until you wish to serve.
- Place the football in the center of a serving platter, garnish with graham crackers dippers and pretzels for dipping.