Homemade Strawberry Popsicles are made with strawberries, strawberry puree, and water. These Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bars are just like Outshine Bars and simple to make.
Post contains affiliate links
Homemade Strawberry Popsicles
I love being able to control the ingredients in our homemade popsicles. And the kids love these delicious strawberry fruit bars! When berries are in season, I buy in bulk and freeze them. This helps me with stocking our freezer with ripe berries to use in all sorts of recipes later in the season.
With strawberries being at the peak of their season, it’s got me making all sorts of delicious treats! These Outshine Strawberry Popsicles are just one of many. Have you tried my Strawberry Shortcake Recipe? Oh, that’s a good one too!
How to make Strawberry Popsicles:
Step 1: Add frozen strawberries, frozen strawberry puree, and water to the blender. Pulse to blend.
Step 2: Pour or scoop the strawberry puree evenly into the popsicle molds.
Step 3: Place the lid on the popsicle mold and insert the wooden craft sticks, about 2/3 down.
Strawberry frozen fruit bars are easy to make and are the perfect summer treat. Real fruit popsicles that are homemade have natural ingredients and unlike the store-bought ones- no artificial flavoring or added sugar.
Looking for a great Popsicle Mold?! I looked high and low in a local store for a really nice popsicle mold and couldn’t find one. So, I ordered this one on Amazon!!
I keep one to wash and one to use. (Be sure and wash the top by HAND or it turns a oxidizes in the dishwasher)
Step 4: Place the popsicle mold into the freezer to set, about 5 hours or overnight.
Step 5: Gently run warm water on the back of the popsicle mold to remove the popsicles.
Step 6: Place the popsicles on a metal baking pan lined with parchment paper and place back in the freezer to set up again.
Step 7: Once they are set up, place into individual plastic baggies and place back into the freezer. Or enjoy immediately.
Do you love my recipes? Please take a moment to leave a star rating and share on social media using the hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
Strawberry Frozen Fruit Bars
Strawberry Fruit Bars
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, halves
- 1 (12 fl ounce) frozen strawberry puree or Daqueri mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 popsicle mold
- 10 wooden craft sticks
Strawberry Fruit Bars
- In a blender, pulse all of the the frozen strawberries, frozen strawberry puree, and water. Blend until mixed.
- Scoop or pour the frozen strawberry mixture evenly into the ice pop mold.
- Place the lid on and insert the wooden craft sticks, about 2/3 to 3/4 the way down.
- Place in the freezer in a section that it can sit flat. Let freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
- Remove the ice pop mold from the freezer. Gently run warm water on the backs of the ice pop mold and gently wiggle out each popsicle.
- Place each popsicle on a small baking pan lined with parchment paper and place back in the freezer to firm up again. Once firm, package into small plastic baggies.
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.