Cast Iron Pork Tenderloin with seasonal vegetables is easy to make and full of flavor. This delicious pork tenderloin recipe is easy to make and paired with pan roasted potatoes.
I grew up on a small farm where we raised hogs. So pork recipes always play an important role in my kitchen! This delicious skillet pork tenderloin is easy to make and really flavorful. Try my Skillet Pork Chops, Pulled Pork Recipe, Grilled Pork Chops, Mexican Shredded Chicken, and Barbecue Pork Ribs.
Follow these easy steps to prepare your Pork Tenderloin:
Step 1: Cut up bacon into small pieces and brown in the cast-iron skillet in one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Push the bacon around occasionally with a wooden spoon.
Step 2: While it browns, prep your sweet bell peppers and onion. Cut the baby potatoes in quarters. Once your bacon is browned, add the onions, sweet bell peppers and potato pieces. Drizzle with honey, season with salt, pepper, ground mustard, smoked paprika, powdered onion and garlic.
Step 3: Heat oven medium to high heat for about 10 minutes, on the stove top and stir with a wooden spoon, coating everything well. Then finish in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes, until your potatoes are tender. About 15 minutes before the Farmhouse Skillet potatoes are ready, toss in halved brussel sprouts.
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin:
Step 1: Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet, over medium to high heat. Brown the pork tenderloin pieces on each side. Place the entire skillet in the preheated oven (450 degrees F) for about 20-22 minutes, or until the pork has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. (The pork loin will continue to cook as it rests)
Step 2: Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the potatoes and vegetables.
For more tips on cooking in cast iron visit Lodge’s website!
Do you love a great pork recipe that is easy to make and has wonderful flavor? For more tips on cooking Pork Association’s website.
Do you love cooking in cast iron? Be sure and try these Cast Iron Recipes– Cast Iron Chicken Fajitas, Buttermilk Fried Chicken, Spinach Quiche Recipe, Cast Iron Chicken, and an assortment of fruit pies in cast iron- Homemade Apple Pie, Skillet Blueberry Pie, Cherry Pie Recipe, and Fried Apple Hand Pies.
Love my Cast Iron Pork Tenderloin recipe? Please leave a star review and share on social media using the hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
Cast-Iron Pork tenderloin
- 3-4 pound Pork tenderloin cut into 3 pieces
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Farmhouse skillet potatoes:
- 15-18 baby potatoes mix of yellow and red
- 6-8 slices bacon cut up
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 12 brussel sprouts cut in half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- In a 10 to 12-inch cast-iron skillet, over medium heat brown the bacon in olive oil. Stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- While the bacon is browning, prepare the bell peppers, onion and baby potatoes. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Once the bacon is browned, toss in the bell peppers, onion and baby potatoes. Sprinkle with seasonings, honey, balsamic vinegar and toss in the butter. Cook on the stove top over medium to high heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.. Then finish in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet, over medium to high heat. Brown the pork tenderloin pieces on each side. Place the entire skillet in the preheated oven (450 degrees F) for about 20-22 minutes, or until the pork has reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with the potatoes and vegetables.
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.