Banana Blueberry Pancakes are easy to make for your next breakfast or brunch using simple ingredients. Homemade Pancakes have never tasted better!
My days are always crazy- so it’s nice to have a great tasting breakfast that can help me conquer anything life throws at me! Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day!
Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is a wonderful blend of seven super grains, seeds, fruits & nuts which provides fiber, ALA omega-3 and whole grains. This super tasty granola from Quaker® is loaded of all-natural ingredients, including whole-grain rolled oats, wheat, brown sugar, flaxseed, dried fruits and honey. I love that you can grab a handful to enjoy or toss a little into a bowl of Greek Yogurt with some fresh berries for a quick lunch or snack. That will give you a boost of energy so you can power through the day.
I wanted to create something delicious and hearty for breakfast- Banana-Blueberry Pancakes. This is sure to be one of your new favorites for a wholesome and delicious breakfast! These pancakes are super easy to make and will give your body fuel to get through a busy day!
Looking for more breakfast recipe options? Try my Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole, Blueberry Muffin recipe, Raspberry Muffins, Homemade Banana Bread, and try making homemade Sourdough bread with Raspberry Rhubarb Jam or Mixed Berry Jam. Oh, there is nothing better than homemade Sourdough bread with homemade jam!
Do you love my recipes? If you have a moment, please leave a star rating and share on social media using the hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
Homemade Banana Blueberry Pancakes are the perfect addition to your breakfast or brunch.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with the sugar until it smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, into the banana and sugar mixture.
- Add the buttermilk, whole milk, vanilla extract and melted butter. Whisk together.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and fold together using a rubber spatula. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries and Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat, that you have sprayed with cooking spray and melted a little bit of butter. Scoop pancake batter onto the prepared pan. Cook for about 2 minutes each side. Once the pancake is starting to have bubbles, you know it is time to flip.
- Top with fresh maple syrup, banana slices, blueberries and enjoy.
Disclosure: A Farmgirl’s Kitchen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com