This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GranolaMyWay #CollectiveBias
Banana Blueberry Pancakes are easy to make for your next breakfast or brunch using simple ingredients.
With such beautiful weather, I’ll be riding and giving Lola a good bath this week. Did you know that jogging or trotting on a horse for an hour burns about 600 calories? Part of a healthier lifestyle begins with a wholesome, hearty breakfast that will give me the much needed energy to get through long, training rides with Lola. My days are always crazy- so it’s nice to have a great tasting breakfast that can help me conquer anything life throws at me!
Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is a wonderful blend of seven super grains, seeds, fruits & nuts which provides fiber, ALA omega-3 and whole grains. This super tasty granola from Quaker® is loaded of all-natural ingredients, including whole-grain rolled oats, wheat, brown sugar, flaxseed, dried fruits and honey. I love that you can grab a handful to enjoy or toss a little into a bowl of Greek Yogurt with some fresh berries for a quick lunch or snack. That will give you a boost of energy so you can power through the day. We all know that I love to bake- these Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola are amazing in baking recipes, without being overly sweet. I’m so excited to mix it into a homemade muffin recipe! There are so many great ideas rolling around in my over-active, creative brain for delicious, yet health-conscious desserts incorporating this yummy granola! I wanted to create something delicious and hearty for breakfast- Banana-Blueberry Pancakes. This is sure to be one of your new favorites for a wholesome and delicious breakfast! These pancakes are super easy to make and will give your body fuel to get through a busy day!
Homemade Banana Blueberry Pancakes are the perfect addition to your breakfast or brunch.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas with the sugar until it smooth.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, into the banana and sugar mixture.
- Add the buttermilk, whole milk, vanilla extract and melted butter. Whisk together.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and fold together using a rubber spatula. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries and Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat, that you have sprayed with cooking spray and melted a little bit of butter. Scoop pancake batter onto the prepared pan. Cook for about 2 minutes each side. Once the pancake is starting to have bubbles, you know it is time to flip.
- Top with fresh maple syrup, banana slices, blueberries and enjoy.