Make this delicious and flavorful Butterfinger® Ice Cream at home using only a few simple ingredients.
The weather has been kind of gloomy lately. Rain is in the forecast for almost the entire week. But, the sun is going to be shining this coming weekend, and boy am I ready for some fun in the sun! One of my favorite kitchen gadgets is my Cuisinart ice cream maker. Churning up homemade Butterfinger® Ice Cream is super easy and takes only a few simple ingredients. This creamy concoction will be your favorite summertime treat. I know it will be mine! While you’re at it, scoop some of this yummy ice cream between some homemade chocolate chip cookies and you’ll be in heaven.
Now, let’s talk about chocolate chip cookies. You may be thinking that chocolate chip cookies sound like a simple recipe, and you’d be right. But, it’s all about having the just the right combination of ingredients to get the cookie perfect. I worked on this recipe for a while to get it just right. Find the recipe: Perfected Chocolate Chip Cookie
Try making these delicious cookies and make them into ice cream cookie sandwiches. Either with homemade or store bought ice cream. Either way, they’ll be delicious!
Do you love my recipes? If you have a moment, please leave a star rating and share on social media using the hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
Butterfinger Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup Butterfinger baking pieces
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat the sugar cream and milk, whisk together to dissolve the sugar. Let cool completely and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the chilled cream mixture into your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Towards the last few minutes, toss in the Butterfinger candy pieces. Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight. Scoop into bowls or into your favorite type of cone to enjoy.