Blood Orange and Brown Sugar Grilled Chicken is a flavorful addition to your favorite salad or placed on a fresh roll. This juicy grilled chicken is super easy to make.
I’ve been eating healthier and hitting the gym hard to try and lose more weight! So I love that Henry’s Hard Sparkling Water has only 88 calories and no sugar. It’s a great tasting, low carb beverage with no artificial colors or flavors. It gives me a way to sip on an alcoholic beverage without all the added calories and additives. Because, let’s be honest, we still have to live life, but everything in moderation. Being so tasty and with less calories, Henry’s Hard Sparkling Water fits into my lifestyle perfectly!
Get your grills ready for this amazingly moist and flavorful chicken! You’ll have a delicious homemade dinner done in no time flat! Serve this grilled chicken on a hearty roll, place in a wrap, or slice and put in your favorite salad. Also try my Whiskey Marinated Steak, Best Chicken Marinade, and Citrus Marinated Flank Steak.
How to marinate chicken:
It’s so simple! Just throw all of the marinade ingredients into a large Ziploc bag and press around with your fingers. Flatten the chicken a little, then toss it into the marinate. Place the bag into the refrigerator for 4 hours and up to 24 hours. The longer you let it sit, the more moist and flavorful the chicken will become.
Did you make one of my recipes? Please take a moment to leave a star rating. Also, if you are on Pinterest, please feel free to leave a comment there and a photo if you have one! Follow A Farmgirl’s Kitchen on FACEBOOK and PINTEREST and subscribe my mailing list for ALL the latest recipes!
Blood Orange and Brown Sugar Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 cup blood orange infused olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup Whisky or Bourbon
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Djion mustard
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a large plastic zippable storage bag , add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, honey, whiskey, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard, salt, and pepper. Push around with your fingers on the outside of the bag to combine.
- Place each chicken breast into a plastic bag or in between plastic wrap and flatten slightly with a rolling pin or a meat tenderizer.
- Add the flatten chicken breasts to the marinate. Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours. The longer you marinate, the more flavorful and moist the chicken will be.
- Preheat your outdoor grill to medium to high. Use tongs to place the chicken on the grill. Drizzle with more marinate. Cook on each side about 6-7 minutes, or until you have good grill marks and the chicken is cooked all the way through.
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.