Crushed graham crackers, melted chocolate, gooey marshmallows, pecan pieces, along with toasted coconut make this delicious S’more Bars.
There is nothing quite like warm and gooey S’more bars on a cold winter night. Cuddle up with your favorite blanket and enjoy one of these yummy treats after dinner. Very similar to a magic cookie bar- but with the addition of mini marshmallows. With this particular house, we have an electric stove. I can honestly say that personally, I would never install an electric stove in any kitchen. The heat is too uneven in the oven and you can easily burn anything on the stove-top. But, we have to work with what was in this house. Without a gas stove, I find it difficult to make s’mores in the winter. This recipe satisfies my s’more cravings.
More simple dessert recipes:
Crushed graham crackers, melted chocolate, and gooey marshmallows with toasted coconut make this delicious S'more Bars.
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs 2 sleeves
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Spray a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Spread evenly in the baking pan. Press down with either a rubber spatula or your hand.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over graham crumb mixture. Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk over. Spread with a rubber spatula. Layer the remaining ingredients. Press down gently with your hands.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.