This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of McCain Foods. The opinions and text are all mine. #MyMcCainPotatoes #CollectiveBias
BBQ Chicken Loaded Fries are easy to make and topped with melted cheese, sour cream, bacon, and drizzled with barbecue sauce. They make the perfect appetizer, mid-night snack, or treat to enjoy while watching your favorite game.
French fries are perfect on their own. But, topped with pieces of bacon, melted cheese, sour cream, shredded chicken, barbecue sauce, and slices of green onion they are simply irresistible. These delicious BBQ Chicken Loaded Fries start with store-bought frozen fries and are topped with your favorite toppings. Perfect for entertaining at home and wowing your game day guests! For more great tailgating recipes, try Thick and Hearty Chili, Homemade Barbecue Sauce, and Peach Barbecue Sauce.
McCain® products are made with real potatoes that are perfect to pair with your game day spread. McCain products are perfect for the centerpiece of your game day gatherings. McCain Foods is a multi-national company established in Canada and is the world’s largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. And with so many great options to choose from, you’re sure to find something you love! It’s great to keep frozen potatoes in the freezer for quick weeknight dinners.
How do you make Loaded French Fries?
Start with frozen French fries. Bake at 425 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until crispy. TIP: For even crispier French Fries, fry them in canola oil about 350 to 360 degrees F.
What goes on Loaded French Fries?
When the fries are done baking, top with pulled rotisserie chicken and shredded cheese, place back in the oven until it is melted, about 15 minutes. Top with real bacon bits, sour cream, and slices of green onion.
More topping options:
• Pulled Pork
• Diced Tomatoes
• Ranch Dressing
To make life easier, I used a store-bought rotisserie chicken and pulled it apart. Plus, I love the taste of a rotisserie chicken! Shred it with a fork or your fingers while it’s still warm. It will come apart much easier if it’s still warm. Looking for a great barbecue sauce recipe? Try my Maple Peach Barbecue Sauce recipe.McCain products have a crispy exterior for a satisfying crunch with every bite. They are great for dipping and layering. Find them in the frozen section at Walmart with the rest of the potato items. I love that we can find everything we need in one store!
McCain Craft Beer Battered Thin Cut Fries pair perfectly with my Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwiches!
As always, thanks for stopping by! If you have a moment, please leave a star rating. Did you make one of my recipes? Share on social media and hashtag #afarmgirlskitchen
BBQ Chicken Loaded Fries
- 1 package McCain® Seasoned Waffle Fries
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits or crispy bacon pieces
- sour cream for topping
- green onion, sliced thin for topping
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- Ranch dressing for dipping
- Place the frozen fries on a half sheet pan. Bake the fries in the preheated 425 degree F oven for 25-30 minutes, or until crisp. Turn the fries half way through with a metal spatula.
- Remove the cooked fries from the oven and place in a 6-inch cast iron skillet
- Top with shredded chicken and drizzle with barbecue sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place the skillet in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with real bacon bits, sour cream, and thin sliced green onions. Or any other toppings you desire. Serve with Ranch dressing (if desired) for dipping. Enjoy immediately.