These bite-sized Mini Berry Swirl Cheesecakes are super easy to make the perfect snack or small dessert. Creamy cheesecake with a mixed berry swirl, vanilla cookie and graham cracker crumb crust, they are the perfect treat.
One of my mom’s specialties was homemade cheesecake. These yummy, mini berry swirl cheesecakes are perfect for individual desserts!
So for this gorgeous berry swirl cheesecake, the recipe makes 24 mini cheesecakes. You can certainly bake them all, wrap well with plastic wrap and freeze a few for that late night craving of yummy homemade goodness. I’m making them for my husband to take to work. So the more I can make, the better! Make sure you check out a local Food Lion store soon and grab some fresh Driscoll’s Berries!
How to make Mini Cheesecakes:
Have you made my recipes? I’d LOVE to hear from you. If you have a moment, leave a comment with a star rating!
Mini Berry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Cheesecake crust:
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- 20 Nila wafers
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) butter melted
- Cheesecake filling:
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream full-fat
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Berry puree:
- 1 (6-ounce package) Driscoll's red raspberries
- 1 (4.4-ounce package) Driscoll's blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 (3-ounce package) raspberry Jell-o gelatin
- ½ cup water
- In a medium saucepan, over low to medium heat, cook the lemon juice with the raspberries and blueberries until the berries are soft. Press through a fine mesh strainer or hand food mill. Discard the pulp and seeds. Pour the berry juices back into the saucepan and heat over medium heat with the package of Jell-o and water. Boil for about 10 minutes, until it starts to thicken. Pour the mixture into a Pyrex measuring cup. Place the measuring cup into a bowl of ice cubes to cool. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers and Nila wafers until they are fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a large bowl. Mix in sugar and melted butter. Press the crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of 24 paper-lined muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, cream together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time and combine. Add in the sour cream, heavy cream, vanilla and lemon juice and mix thoroughly to combine. Scoop evenly into the 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Spoon the berry/Jell-o mixture over the mini-cheesecakes. Swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for about 30-32 minutes. Turn the oven off and let sit in the oven for about 10 minutes. Take the muffin pan of cheesecakes out of the oven. Let cool completely. Chill for 1 hour or so before serving.
Disclosure: As an Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a product affiliate link on A Farmgirl’s Kitchen and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you! I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform.