Summer Sangria is refreshing and the perfect drink for your backyard gatherings and picnics. Super easy to make with only a few ingredients.
Servings 12 people
- 1 bottle dry white wine 750 ml
- 1 bottle Pink moscato wine 750 ml
- ¾ cup brandy
- 1 ½ cups simple syrup cooled
- 1 container mango or guava nectar 33.8 fl ounces
- 2 cans sprite or lemon lime soda
- 6 peaches sliced for garnish
- plenty of ice
- fresh mint for garnish if desired
In a large drink dispenser or gallon pouring pitcher, add plenty of ice, then add both bottles of wine, brandy, simple syrup, and mango or guava nectar. Stir with a large spoon to combine.
Add plenty of slices of fresh peaches to the sangria and push around with a large spoon.
Add the cans of sprite and more ice if needed. Serve with additional ice and sprigs of fresh mint, if desired. The flavors will be even better if they are allowed to sit for 30 minutes prior to serving.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 245IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 2mg