Maple Pepper Bacon
Maple pepper bacon is perfect for breakfast. Use it for yummy BLT's along with avocado and heirloom tomatoes all topped on toasted sourdough bread.
- 1 cup granulated maple sugar
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 5 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 teaspoon granulated garlic
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 771mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 164IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 241mg | Iron: 6mg