This festive Holiday Punch is made with fresh fruit juices, frozen lemonade, and lemon-lime soda.
Servings 12 people
- 1 (64-ounce) container Cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (14-ounce) container pineapple juice
- 1 container frozen lemonade
- 1 can Sprite or lemon lime soda
- orange slices (for garnish)
- fresh cranberries (for garnish)
- plenty of ice
Squeeze the container of frozen lemonade into a large drink dispenser or punch bowl.
Add the cranberry juice cocktail, pineapple juice, and sprite. Gently stir to combine. Add plenty of ice or an ice ring.
Serve over ice and garnish with slices of oranges or any citrus and fresh cranberries.
Holiday Punch Tips:
For a great addition, add a scoop of orange sherbet to each glass before pouring this delicious holiday punch!
Calories: 16kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 2mg